The staff at Arrowfield Veterinary Practice look forward to welcoming you and your pet! We can offer you:
• Caring team including Veterinary Surgeons, qualified nurses, trainee nurses and reception staff.
• Convenient locations, surgeries at Kington and Presteigne enabling ease of travel for neighbouring areas
• Consultations in Kington and Presteigne, fully equipped practices, open 9+ hours/day
• Consultations by appointment, to keep waiting times down. Book on the same day or several days ahead. We’ll do our best to work round you
• Evening Consultations up to 6.30 pm at Kington, 5.30 pm at Presteigne
• Saturday Morning clinics at Kington and Presteigne
• Nurse Clinics, at both Kington & Presteigne by appointment.
• Home visits, if you or your pet find travelling to the surgery difficult
• 24 hour Emergency Service – covered by our own Veterinary Surgeons, from our Kington Surgery.
• Spacious Reception staffed by our welcoming receptionists with easy access for wheelchairs and pushchairs. Walk on scales for dogs
• Separate stress-free waiting areas for cats and dogs
• Pet Products we stock a range of toys, beds, cages and pet food from regular to prescription diets. Free advice on all products.
• Free, ample Car Parking on site at both clinics
Please explore our website to find out more. When you are ready to register your pet(s) or book an appointment you can do pop in to the surgery, or give us a call on 01544-230567. We look forward to meeting you and your pet(s)!